Internet Marketing on a Dime
How would you like to get this kind of exposure for your products and website? This is my personal advertising account, and as you can see, I paid less than $5 for over 100,000 views on my ads. I actually only had to pay for the people who clicked on my ad because they were interested in BUYING my book. (In actuality, the point of the ad was to get my brand out in the world more than to get clicks…which was exactly the result I got.) This kind of exposure is easy to get, and I can teach you how step-by-step.
The Internet Marketing on a Dime Workshop is a workshop for anyone who needs to sell a product online or drive traffic to a specific website. It is a simple class that teaches the participants the following:
- DIY Ads: How to create banners and ads with Photoshop
- Banner Sizes that Work: Which custom banner sizes should you create to get more exposure
- The Back-Door to Google Adwords: What to use in lieu of text ads and “placing” on search pages
- Keyword Secrets: Find keywords that are frequently searched yet rarely used and thus cost pennies to utilize
- Advertise on Popular Websites for Less: How to target websites with high advertising fees, but only pay pennies to have your ad displayed
- Facebook Advertising for Less: Create an effective advertising campaign on Facebook that will cost you less.
- Landing Page Fixes: Tips for landing pages that sell.
If you would like more information, click the Contact Me button below or email me at Erica@EricaBarton.com.