WARNING: This is not your typical bookkeeping book. You will not find a lot of “Industry Jargon” in this book, nor will you find your usual “do it this way because it’s always been done this way” kind of advice. The authors of this book have a twisted sense of humor and it shows. (Their defense – staring at computer screens everyday has finally made them go batty.) This book was written only for the bookkeepers who are dying to try something new, easy and simple, and who don’t want to do things “the same old way.” If that’s you, … Read More
Find Articles By…
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper: Men Suck!
- How to Start a Lucrative Virtual Bookkeeping Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Working Less and Making More in the Bookkeeping Industry
- Bookkeeping Money-Saving Tip # 14: Making Money with Your Website (Part 2)
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper (Day 40) – Stealing the Boss’s Identity
- How to Twitter on Auto-Pilot