Are you a published writer or a writer in limbo “waiting for the call”? Whether you are a writer that has a book in hand or a book on your computer, you need to start thinking about optimizing your writer’s blog at once. The unspoken truth behind publishing is that most writers don’t make a lot of money on their first book or their first few books. They’re lucky if they get $1,000 as an advance. For the writer in limbo, or the writer that’s hoping to make a career of their writing, $1,000 is NOT enough to live on. … Read More
Find Articles By…
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper: Men Suck!
- How to Start a Lucrative Virtual Bookkeeping Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Working Less and Making More in the Bookkeeping Industry
- Bookkeeping Money-Saving Tip # 14: Making Money with Your Website (Part 2)
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper (Day 40) – Stealing the Boss’s Identity
- How to Twitter on Auto-Pilot