One of the best things that any business can do is to generate an Email List, especially, an Email SUBSCRIPTION List. With an email list, bookkeepers can email invoices and sales receipts to customers. Even better, the advertising department (or person) can use an Email Subscription List to send out advertisements to customers and thus generate additional sales. If nothing else, having an email subscription list gives a business an opportunity to remind customers that they exist – that they have products that might interest the customer at … Read More
Find Articles By…
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper: Men Suck!
- How to Start a Lucrative Virtual Bookkeeping Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Working Less and Making More in the Bookkeeping Industry
- Bookkeeping Money-Saving Tip # 14: Making Money with Your Website (Part 2)
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper (Day 40) – Stealing the Boss’s Identity
- How to Twitter on Auto-Pilot