In BOOKKEEPING MONEY-SAVING TIP #4: Analyze Your Business Location, I discussed the fact that many businesses make the mistake of choosing a bad retail location because they don’t analyze the location in relationship to their competitors. In actuality, proximity to competitors is merely one reason why a business location can fail. Another common reason is failure to identify the customers in that location’s area. If you don’t know who your customers are and where they are located, your business can go down in flames at … Read More
Find Articles By…
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper: Men Suck!
- How to Start a Lucrative Virtual Bookkeeping Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Working Less and Making More in the Bookkeeping Industry
- Bookkeeping Money-Saving Tip # 14: Making Money with Your Website (Part 2)
- Diary of a Bad, Bad Bookkeeper (Day 40) – Stealing the Boss’s Identity
- How to Twitter on Auto-Pilot